Thursday, November 3, 2011

It begins here...

With much prompting and encouragement - I am starting a blog. Now I am no spring chicken, but I am not geriatric either! But this is a big deal. Getting into the world of "posting" and publishing and logging is catamount to my first Iphone. But I have lots to blog... maybe I should call my post "blogslots". :)

I am starting a new retail venture, The Nest on Main in Suwanee GA, that fits hand in hand with my Design/Build firm. The Nest on Main is my very first foray into retail sales and here I shall share with you the fears and the progress, the good and the bad and the pursuit of the life long dream. Hopefully I will encourage some of you to pursue life as an entrepreneur... who knows?! IF you don't - you only have yourself to blame because I am living proof of no experience just grit, determination, creativity and a fire burning within. Oh and by the way - very little money to start it all (but that is another post come!)

Let the feathering begin.

2 comments:

  1. @Anju- well you ARE partly to blame! :) I am glad I took the plunge.
    Thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete